Growing, very reputable and well established manufacturer is looking to hire a Programmer Analyst, this position will be located in Phoenix, Arizona,
This role comes with an excellent compensation plan with a base salary ranging from $65k to $70k.
Candidates who possess experience monitoring the operation of assigned programs and responds to problems by diagnosing and correcting errors in logic and coding are encouraged to apply.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Reviews user requirements and needs for new software and performs analysis, design, implementation, installation and training related to new software developed and/or acquired
- Analyzes and plans systems based on consultations with the company management and/or staff. Documents system plan and establishes an implementation schedule
- Designs and documents systems based on analysis results and further consultation with company management and staff
- Develops databases, programs and procedures necessary to integrate and/or implement the system. Tests system fully to determine its operational reliability
- Documents system for user department and IT
- Assists user and operating areas in implementing and supporting systems including system installation, training and troubleshooting
- Associates degree in computer science or related field
- Candidates must possess problem solving and analysis experience along with technical aptitude
- All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Carries out fact-finding and program analysis of problems, applies established procedures to bring resolution
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.