Immediate opening for a Manufacturing Engineer II with a leading national manufacturer near Chattanooga, TN. Candiates must have experience with Process Engineering for Rubber Molding, Compression and Extrusion. The position will focus on planning, designing and implementing the manufacturing production processes and procedures. Relocation Assistance is available for qualified candidates.
location: Cleveland, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Develop control strategies for manufacturing processes throughout the value stream.
- Rubber Compounding specification and extrusion - NBR, SBR and EPDM
- Work with suppliers to develop rubber compounds customized for production and product requirements such as NSF61 water quality and life cycle requirements.
- Responsible for all aspects of injection and compression mold design, enhancements, maintenance and repair.
- Provide Creo & Auto CAD working models/drawings according to requirements and completed on schedule
- Develop new production techniques and assists with troubleshooting the manufacturing process
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Associates
- Process Improvement (4 years of experience is required)
- Manufacturing (4 years of experience is required)
- Rubber Compounding (1 year of experience is required)
- Sanyu injection mold machinery
- Plastics (1 year of experience is required)
- Induction Heating Process (1 year of experience is required)
- Injection Molding Process (1 year of experience is required)
- Compression Molding
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.