In today’s business climate, competitive companies must have the right people and systems in place to anticipate and respond to changing economic conditions, quickly moving financial markets, and new regulations and standards. When your requirements demand a strategic senior or C-level executive, our executive search specialists are positioned to help secure the experienced individual for your direct hire position or consulting opportunty in finance, accounting, tax or audit.
executive consultants—specialized experts
Randstad Finance and Accounting can help you effectively bridge transition gaps by bringing in a highly qualified and experienced consultant who will not only maintain workflow during periods of change, but who also will transfer knowledge to your staff when the process culminates. Additionally, because these specialized experts become part of your staff during the engagement, you maintain control of your project and determine each consultant’s level of responsibility.
Our top-level consultants offer impressive backgrounds in both public accounting and private industry. They have the experience and confidence to address the challenges related to more complex finance, accounting, tax or audit engagements. These professionals have superior knowledge and skills that translate into less orientation time on your part and their ability to immediately contribute to your project.
our executive search process
We assist companies of all sizes and across all lines of industry by developing a targeted recruiting plan based on your specific needs. As part of the second-largest HR services provider in the world, we are at the forefront of staffing trends and utilize our substantial resources and superior industry knowledge to pinpoint the individuals who will best fit your requirements and make the highest contribution to your company’s success.
Our process typically include
- meeting the client (hiring authority) and assessing need
- candidate identification, first by use of our network and then by sourcing and recruiting
- personal interviewing of all candidates to determine whether they meet client’s criteria
- coordination and scheduling interviews
- providing feedback after the interview to clients and candidates
- reference and credential verification of the final candidate
- negotiation of compensation package and presentation of offer
- arranging start date
- follow-up with client and candidate
The complex nature of filling an executive position requires that confidentiality be of the highest priority. Randstad Finance and Accounting conducts all searches with the utmost professionalism and discretion.
Following is a partial listing of executive positions in which we specialize.
- chief financial officer
- corporate controller
- VP of Finance
- FP&A Manager
- external reporting manager
- accounting manager
- director of internal audit
- director of internal controls
- director of tax
- IFRS project manager
- director of shared services